Mourning’s Not Predictable
Mourning the loss of a loved one is not orderly or predictable, you will address the following needs when you are ready & will prepare you to take action on healing your broken heart.
– Accept the reality of the death
– Allow yourself to feel the pain & sorrow of the loss
– Allow yourself to openly remember & honor the person who died
– In time, develop a new identity
– Search for meaning in your life going forward
– Always let people in to help you during this time and always
with love, inspiration & hope
JoAnne Funch, Founder
P.S. Do you need help? Need someone to walk you through the next steps in your grief journey?
I offer private consulting and small group workshops. email me for details. firstname.lastname@example.org