Tips for Grief Support
Please don’t think you have to walk the journey of the grieving process alone…
1. Ask for help if you feel isolated or alone. Reach out to your family, friends. Share with them how you are feeling.
2. Reach out to your church, often you will find a grief support group within your church so ask.
3. You can also locate a group near you through grief share.
4. Get back into a routine that brings some normalcy back into your life.
5. Stay connected to family & friends. Meet for dinner or other activities outside the home.
6. Feeling hopeful and laughing does not mean you are forgetting your loss, rather hope is a sign of healing.