HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH GRIEF
This is used for the top-left featured category section of homepage.
Just put this category to your blog post if you want them to be seen in the top-left featured category section of the homepage.
As we experience a loss it is important that you reach out and ask for help. Telling someone what you need is not shameful, nor is a sign of weakness. But asking for help may make you vulnerable and uncomfortable if you are used to doing everything yourself. (I say that from experience)
Most people feel helpless around you and would do anything to ease your pain, but we must remember to ask and not presume the people who love us are psychic!
Here are a few suggestions on tasks to start with;
– ask a neighbor kid to mow… Continue reading
Please don’t think you have to walk the journey of the grieving process alone…
1. Ask for help if you feel isolated or alone. Reach out to your family, friends. Share with them how you are feeling.
2. Reach out to your church, often you will find a grief support group within your church so ask.
3. You can also locate a group near you through grief share.
4. Get back into a routine that brings some normalcy back into your life.
5. Stay connected to family & friends. Meet for dinner or other activities outside… Continue reading
Life happens to all of us, but have you noticed that some people come out of trials stronger, and some come out crushed? We can’t stop bad things from happening, but we do have some control over how we respond to them. I wasn’t much better at this than the next guy before my wife and son were murdered five years ago. But I have learned a few tricks.
In times of loss we need friends and family more than ever, to help us from feeling isolated and helpless. But the sad thing is, now people don’t know how to… Continue reading