If you have ever experienced multiple losses like I did when I lost my Mom and husband within a month of each other as well as an Uncle a few months later you know this will extend your journey through grief. Past losses can include the deaths of loved ones and pets, jobs, many are losing homes, and people move away. If you have not dealt with these losses, you may have feelings of regret, sadness and even anger that will affect how you grieve your current loss, so be sure you acknowledge each loss for they all held meaning in your life.
After the death of my husband, some of my fears were as follows, please send me your comments in the space below as to what were or are your fears?
- How will I ever get over this overwhelming sadness
- Unbelieving that he is actually gone
- How will my life go on without him
- How will I manage our business
- How will I financially make it